[at-l] Wet Fur?

the rain is not bad ...nothing quite liek being so wet that when you step in
a puddle and it filles your boot replacing warm water with cold water feels
good on tired feet for sure. finding a shleter or bridge or  picnic pavilaon
to hang out in and watch the rain.  removes that dirt from your leg that you
cant even wash off in the shower after scrubbing with a hotel wash
towel(poor hotel washing machine) you know the dirt you get there by hitting
your own leg with a tired cover with mud boot encased foot. and your leg
does nto tan there properly in the sun so you look silly when washed up.

it is the 3 days after when it is not raining and you are still wet and
getting wetter.   oh wet socks in the morning....and wet boots that sqwish
and the mud and slipperyness of rocks. and the fact you finely dry out.  and
then when you sit down WET BUTT!!!

but it sure does smell better after a rain storm and the clouds get all
wispy and make nice sunsets and things. and it makes you enjoy the sunny
days sleeping on a big black(darkish) hot rock even more.

Wisperlight