[at-l] DH's Smokys Run

Well, pretty soon now, DavidHortondeRunner and some friends will be
climbing up Shuckstack on the start of their 24 hour Smokys AT traverse.

What a day (a twenty four HOUR day) they've lucked into! Phew!

I'll be thinking of them round about dawn tomorrow...(when I'll be warm
and cozy in my nice widdle beddie bye, btw).

Best to all!
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10