[at-l] favorite mountains

OK.  I have to put my two cents in here. (or 1/2 cent, anyway) and tell ya'll
about my favorite mountain.  Now, I've lived in Florida for 14 years, and I
haven't been atop many mountains of late, and even when I lived in the
mountainous area of Tennessee, I never new the names of the mountains I was
on. (Well, there's one I know, Bays Mountain, but that's because there's a
cool planetarium there).  Anyway blah blah blah, I wasn't an outdoorsy,
hikingish person then.

Anyway, my favorite mountain is the only mountain I know.  It's called Hobe
Mountain.  It's in Hobe Sound, Florida just inside the entrance of Jonathan
Dickinson State Park. NOW DON'T LAUGH,  I think it's elevation is something
like 350' !  I am not kidding you! And at that elevation, IT GETS COLD!  I
believe it touts itself as the highest point in Florida!  So there you have
it.  God, I need to get out more.....

Kelly Sue
And again, I have not been drinking.