[at-l] favorite mountains

Since we're not limiting this to the AT... My favorite is Pyramid in the
Adirondacks. This tiny peak between Gothic and Sawteeth is a mere quarter
mile from Gothic. The col between them is a deep sharp drop resulting in an
awesome and close up view of one of the 'Dack's more impressive mountains
and the neighboring peaks of the Range Trail going off in the distance on
both sides. Actually a characteristic of all my favorites is that they
aren't the biggest but rather they have great views of the biggest mountains.

Saunterer