[at-l] trail

hello,  again.  may i ask your favorite mountain-place. (sorry, kelly, but
i am not yet asking your suggested question. i am holdin that close to
the vest (if what i'm wearing is a vest: i aint good at knowing names of the
different clothings. can you help me with that sometime, please?))

i like where them 3 states ring around a centerpoint, a land of amazing
waterfalls. seneca rocks area of west virginia is great, and my fairly-nearby
delaware water gap, towering above the delaware river, layers of rock
showing. and along the hudson river, after viewing manhattan from new jersey
and visiting the palasades. but my favorite place in the east is surely the
white mountains,  the rocky notches, the rivers filed with giant rocks, the
ledges near north conway.

thanks for reading, and i know this is abrupt but: gotta run>>>>>>>jerry