[at-l] AT Smokies and How Much Snow : Condition of A.T.

If there is a drought for a few years, and if the cities and farmers are
sucking the aquifer dry, water levels for wells and springs will suffer
eventually. Not all the water in the Smokies is rain runoff. This is a good
part of why Georgia mountains are so dry.

OrangeBug