[at-l] mixed bag

In a message dated Fri, 23 Feb 2001  2:58:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Mark Hudson" <hudsom@us.ibm.com> writes:

<< Hey Red... I carried the Jansport D5 on my thru... and was it ever comfortable. As for Jansport, I stess cracked the frame right above those hip "outriggers". Lashed the pack back together. I got a phone call into
Jansport from Carlisle Pa, and 23 hours later a frame was delivered to the Doyle Hotel, airshipped via UPS from Seattle, no charge... <VBG>>>

See? JanSport rules ;) I haven't bought the kids a new daypack in years - even though they get abused daily by them at school, if something breaks, I send it back, they fix it free and send it back to me.  That lifetime warranty means what it says. Ty's is covered w/ patches he's collected over the years. Once they couldn't fix it, so they sent a new one - WITH THE PATCHES FROM THE ORIGINAL ALL SEWED ON THE NEW ONE IN THE SAME PLACES!!

Can't beat that kind of service.

The Redhead