From: Leslie Booher [mailto:lwbooher@halifax.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 9:10 AM
To: List AT
Subject: [at-l] Carrying Hydration Systems---

Those of you who carry a hydration system between the top pocket and the
main pocket of your packs, do you anchor them down in any way?  Do you tie
or clamp or clip them to the pack somehow, or do they just stay put when
you've cinched down the straps?  I'm so AR about having something fall off
my pack that, on my external frame, I strapped things on, then tied the
strings of the stuff sacks to the frame.  Alas, that doesn't seem to be an
option with my new Kelty Flight.  Leslie (anklebear)