[at-l] Help me Plan?

Since I won't be thruhiking this year, I'm going to plan some hikes for the
spring/summer/fall.  I guess they'll be approximately 1-2 weeks long each.  I
do plan on starting on Springer and hiking for a couple of weeks on March
15th, and I'm going to Traildays so I've got GA, NC, TN, and VA covered.  I'm
looking for a good hike in and/or around Philly, and in New England.  Any
suggestions?  Are there any Rucks planned?  Thanks in advance.

Kelly Sue