[at-l] Help me Plan?

Hi Kelly-

A nice hike in the Philly area is the Delaware Water
Gap.  We live in South Jersey so we have visited this
section.  It is pretty, and you can see Sunfish Pond,
a glacial lake.  The hiking isn't very difficult, and
beware of weekends because it can get crowded.

As far as hiking in New England, the Whites are
beautiful, and you can plan a nice loop hike (lots of
trails besides the AT).  The AMC has a great guidebook
to the Whites.  Also you have the Long Trail/AT in
Vermont (maybe you can do a little of the combined,
then continue on the LT and see what that is like?)

Well, hope that helps you some!  Have fun hiking this
year and in your vacation to China!  Maybe you will
see us out there - we are starting towards the end of
March.

Irene & Armond
  I'm