[pct-l] Re: [at-l] I need a cold weather stove

MSR sells small brass filters for the pick up tube on the pump.
I have always used one and have yet to have a problem with my XGK.
I've burned diesel fuel, kerosine, "camp fuel" and Coleman.
I would use the MSR XGK more but, after 30 years of year round use I have a
solid confidence in my SEVA 123.
(thats a 123 not a 123R!)
Black Wolfe; who still yearns to through hike after 33 years...