[at-l] Happy Birthday Message

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
>  Happy Birthday Waterfall! I hope you have at least
> as many adventures this
> year as you did this past.

Hee hee--I don't know if that's possible, but I'll
try! :) Thanks!

I had a really good 31st birthday ... this morning I
went hiking at Clark Creek in SW Mississippi with my
friend Dorothy, and we had a great time--the weather
was perfect, with clear skies and temps in the
mid-60s. It was in the 30s this morning ... ah, the
feeling of numb fingers made me soooo nostalgic for my
cold-weather experiences in Tennessee, N.C., and
Georgia! :) I saw a few violets, and it looks like the
wildflowers will all be blooming very soon. Exciting!

Then I came to my parents' house and had some cake ...
then went out to their expansive back yard and lay
down on my stomach and watched ants. Then after awhile
I turned over to my back and watched birds. A nice,
lazy, relaxing day. Couldn't ask for better.

Hope y'all are all having a good weekend, too!

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/ninab_at.htm.