[at-l] The best things in life are FREE!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 2/15/2001 10:22:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tincanstoveman@hotmail.com writes:

<<  For Tin Can Stove Man, it is a
 pleasure and an honor to make the amazing TIN CAN STOVE!!! and send them to
 stove-challenged hikers for the low low price of ABSOLUTELY
 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Strings Attached!!!!!!!!!!
 Just send him your snail-mail address (tincanstoveman@hotmail.com), and you
 will receive a custom made Tin Can Stove, the most amazing invention since
 the intercontinental ballistic missile!  It slices!  It Dices!! You can even
 cook a 10 course meal with one (if you're really patient)!!!  >>

I took this off another the pct-l, but can imagine the offer is good here
too.  I send the Tin Can Stove Man my snailmail and in less then 2 weeks had
the stove mailed to me along with an amusing instruction sheet.

It's a great little stove, with a unique design and with alcohol (in many
forms) readily available along the AT it'll probably save you several or more
ounces in stove weight.

Sly