[at-l] Petzl Tikka

I got mine at a local outfitter, 'cause as soon as I knew it existed, I had
to have one! I've been using LEDs from C. Cranes for a couple of years, but
the Tikka is much nicer.

As for the switch, I'm not sure I'd classify it as overly flimsy. I find
that it often feels like it's on, but isn't quite past the little detent.
This causes the switch to click off after a couple of bumps. That's the only
slightly annoying thing about it.

Damn, those things are bright! I now have three little dots floating in
front of my eyes. (I was playing with the switch while typing with the other
hand, and looking into the lens. Time for a beer.)

vic