[at-l] Petzl Tikka

OK, I aggravated my wife by not waiting until my Birthday, and I ordered /
received one of these from REI last week.  Now before you ladies chastise
me, I was ordering her Valentines' Day present at the same time, thank you
very much.  Anyway, it is incredibly bright and lightweight, but for those
of you who are proud owners of this device, what do you think of the switch?
Someone else made mention of this on this list a couple of weeks ago.  It's
slightly recessed on the TOP of the housing (can you say "wet") and even
within the philosophy of keeping the overall weight at a minimum feels way
too fragile (cheap). Should we start a pool to guess who has the first
switch failure and how soon?  Let me know if you think I'm way off base
here, but I think this is the Achilles Heel of an otherwise outstanding
product.  Maybe an improved "Tikka II" will follow closely?

Steve