[at-l] Gear List for 2001 Thru

At 07:23 PM 2/15/01 -0800, Orange Bug wrote:
>No, I won't Tucker this.

Somebody get a net.....OB has gone over the edge.
Dear OB....you grant us far too much power!  Even Fur
and Rich will tell you, now that they have calmed down <g> that
the Tuck, though painful, is a very good thing (s'cuse me Ms Stuart).
Even if they don't do as we say we do....INFO IS POWER LOL!!
If people didn't want to hear what we have to say, they wouldn't ask!
Sorta like a wife asking "Does this dress make me look fat?"  She may
get mad if she hears the truth but she really does want to know .  The
good thing is we don't have to sleep with the Tuckees tonight. <g>

So maybe Shakeyleggs might not act on suggestions now,
but we may tell him something that may come in useful on down
the line.  It just not as much fun when the Tuckees are long term packers
and have lurked long enough to get the big picture........
Of course it's not fair when prospective Tuckees aren't truthful with their lists....
Shakey.....aren't you taking that mug?  <VVVVBG>

Seriously, 10 oz is a lot for a first aid kit but of course OB won't think so....
Signed...k who is another closet mug packer.....