[at-l] Gotta have a Photon IIs

If you don't already know about these little jewels you are missing something,
especially if you are trying to cut pack weight   http://www.photonlight.com/

This is one piece of gear that I can whole heartedly recommend.
At least as your back up light for sure!!!  Weighs nuthin or at least a lot
less than batteries for your alpha light.  I'm ready to try two, mounted in a head
band to replace my petzel micro headlamp but choked on the price thru retail
sources.  So, I'm organizing a group purchase and have a price of

12.50 ea if I order 12
12.00 ea if I order 24

So far we have 19 units so a few more will bring the price down to 12 bucks.

I guarantee nothing..........nada, except to put the right number and color
of lights in the envelope you have sent me.

In a further attempt to make this deal cheap for everyone and easy for me,
I will accept Paypal payments.  I hadn't heard of this service before but
have been assured by three people that it's on the level.  Paypal is an
online fund transfer system and they credit new accounts with five bucks!!
https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=kahley7%40ptd.net
If you join that Paypal deal, and they give you a five bucks sign up bonus
which you then transfer to me, that_could_mean a Photon II for an out of
pocket price of 7.00 plus postage coming and going, plus the money order
fee for the balance which should be minimal at your local convenience store.

Payement options....
A)  You send me a Money Order for the amount due, plus a
STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE

B)  You sign with Payplace and transfer your 5 buck bonus to me via
them plus  send a Money Order for the balance with a
STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE

C)  You  jump thru Paypal's hoops get your 5 bucks, add money to your account
and transfer the entire amount due, to me via Payplace,
but you still have to send a STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE
BTW...full disclaimer..I_think_ if you jump thrum their hoops, I get a five buck
finders fee although that seems too good to be true.  In any case, if it happens,
I keep the five bucks and you get a thank you.

D)  You wrap hard cash in enough paper so it doesn't show
and send it with a STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE
and trust the PO to not lose it and me not to screw you.

Remember..you send the envelope of your choice.  You want a fancy padded
envelope, you send a fancy padded envelope with sufficient postage.

Please don't sign up if you aren't serious!!!  I'm poor <g> and can't
afford to maintain inventory of Photon IIs even at this price.

Please respond via private mail to kahley7@ptd.net
with PHOTON as the subject and tell me how many
and what color.  I'll be placing the order tomorrow so need to
know before Tuesday at 5PM.

That's the deal.......