[at-l] Eudora email question

Not trail related so ignore if you wish. There seem to be people on
this list that knows more about this stuff than me.

Recently I posted about receiving   and other html entities in
email from this list. The response I got was to upgrade my old Eudora
3.0, to something that is html compliant. I recently installed Eudora
5.0 (called Eudora Lite).

Problem is it now takes twice as long to download messages as it did
previously. I suspect this slowness is basically 'feature creep' in
the program, and that my machine speed is the problem. (It's 100 Mhz,
Macintosh). Any other ideas?

I like this new program, except for the slowness, since I can now
receive email with inline html. For instance, pictures sent as
attachments now show up in the body of my email, as it would in a
browser window.

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH