[at-l] room at the inn? etc.

hi all

we have some questions for our section hike starting in early april.  (after
the crunch in march?)   and are hoping you can give us some insight.   thx in
advance.  (we're working from an old guide/hand book.)

the hostel in neel's gap - are reservations a good idea?   how is the gap for
resupply?

how easy is it to get to Hiawassie from dick's creek gap or winding stair gap
for a resupply?   are the motels still operational?  will they shuttle?

are reservations necessary at Nantahala and Fontana?

i know these are pretty subjective questions, but would appreciate any ideas
you can help with.

thanks
short job

multipart/alternative