[at-l] Standing Native Original American People Questions

I'd go with Plan B in the opposite direction. Kimsey Creek Trail is a
bit less steep than Beech Gap. They will be plenty tired by the time
they get to SI Shelter. If you are lucky, you might let some of them
camp on the summit for great stars and sunset/sunrise shows. There is
water near the summit. Day 2 would be to walk north on the AT to Beech
Gap and down the trail and back up the road a bit until you reach the
parking lot.

I just think the kids would be truly whipped beyond having fun walking
up hill and over SI to SI Shelter.

But if it snows, find some way to bring a disc sled for the hill on
Silar Bald. And take lots of pictures.

Bill....