[at-l] tuckerizing

> Howz about packing a Duraflame log up from the nearest
> road??? On the other
> hand they had the only fire going in one of those icy cold springtime
> drizzles. They also had vodka and rum... another sucessful yogi!!!

Hmm, I remember arriving at camp late one evening, hiked in in the dark with
my son. We had to stop on the way for an appointment and were somewhat late
as a result. Our hiking partner was already there of course, nervously
blowing on what wishfully could have been a fire. I set my pack down and
reached into the top and pulled out four miniature fire logs. Ten minutes
later we had a cheery crackling little blaze that was the envy of everyone
in sight.

Considering that I only had to carry them a mile and a half, I think it was
worth the effort!

Lee I Joe