[at-l] tuckerizing

vcat wrote:
>Howz about packing a Duraflame log up from the nearest road???

I met some folks who took a couple logs along on their first backpacking
trip. It was cold, so they thought they'd want a fire when they stopped for
the night. ;-)
Vcat

Which reminded me of a family we met in PA one weekend. They were toting a
big bag of charcoal, to use at the shelter. Unfortunately, there was a good
sized hole in the bag, which they hadn't noticed.  For the next two miles,
we followed the trail of coal back to the trailhead.  I doubt there was
enough left to do a good barbeque (but wasn't it amazing how much lighter
the pack felt!)

Ginny