[at-l] Travel to Atlanta (was Won't be long now....)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 05:11:07 -0800 (PST) Tim Rich <app-trail@excite.com>
writes:
> Yeah, yeah, yeah, they are the former Valujet and they have crashed

Nina (Waterfall)  flew into Beantown several times on AirTran. Pretty
good deal. Since she was able to complete her thru-hike, I guess it it is
safe to say her flights were uneventful. (Other than the fact that a nice
Louisiana girl had to spent too much time in the heart of Yankee country?
:)

In any case, a flight would be better at those prices. I went from
Providence, RI to Atlanta via Greyhound. Nothing like a 24hr bus ride
before a thru-hike. :O

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.