[at-l] a lightweight alternative ??

Has anybody ever seen these?  It sounds to good to be true. Lasts two years.

I was curious about the light in a greeting card I got recently and took it
apart to find one inside.

It was stamped with www.lumatec.com <http://www.lumatec.com>  Made in China.

http://www.lumatec.com/products/flashcrd.htm
<http://www.lumatec.com/products/flashcrd.htm>

FlashCardŽ Flashlight (FC-100)
SRP: $6.95

Dive tested to depths of 100 feet, the water-tight
seal prohibits rust and corrosion, assuring years of
reliable operation, even in extreme hot or cold
temperatures.

Just squeeze FlashCard for bright, dependable light up to 5
seconds a day, every day for two years. And in a security
conscious world, FlashCard provides more than a remarkably
powerful light, it also delivers peace of mind.