[at-l] Won't be long now, But not soon enough

Welp I just made the travel reservations. I decided to take a train to GA. I
will be arriving in Gainesville on the 10th A little ahead of schedule but
that is ok. I will just layover in Gainesville until the morning of the
12th. Or if I get to antsy I will just start a little earlier than I
planned. Man I can't wait. All I have to do now is wait until some gear I
ordered arrives. Then pack and I'm off. This waiting sucks. I want to go
now.
Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA-ME 2001
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still