[at-l] Rain Gear

On Fri, 02 February 2001, kahley7 wrote:

> Anyway....I'm lookin for something unlined, not gore (I'm poor)
> to wear over fleece at this time o year, extending into spring.

I am really partial to my Marmot Precip jacket.  I have done everything from alpine winter hikes at 14,000 ft, to cross-country skiing, to backpacking in a pouring rain along the AT in this jacket.

Lightweight with pitzips for under $100.  I found it diffuclt to beat at that price.   It will be my late fall / winter jacket for my AT hike this year.  (I have another jacket I want to wear out first...)

Cheers,
Terry Norton
GAME'98
MEGA'01