From: kahley7

To: at-l ;rockfever@earthlink.net

Sent: 2/2/01 8:54:22 AM

Subject: Re: [at-l] Aloha   Mahalo Nui
Loa!

At 09:08 AM 2/1/01 -0500, Ann Pfeil wrote:

   I'm still

 reeling from all the info.  Somewhat overwhelmed actually but
loving every

 moment of it.  Thankfully I still have 64 days remaining to
sift through it

 all.  I'm going to need every one of them!

You know, this is getting to be a common reaction to an in person
Tuckerization.

Ann is overwhelmed and Rich is in shock.  I think we are missing
an opportunity

here....We videotape the next couple Tucks and sell the tape on the open
market!

We could be rich.....rich, I tell ya!  Speaking of Rich...he's on
his way to Campmore

without a chaperone........uh oh .  The first time I did that,
I bought a candle lantern

among other 'accessories'........

Aloha again  - Ann

--- rockfever@earthlink.net