[at-l] Night Light

Is this the light(bottom right) http://www.uwkinetics.com/pages/uk2aaa.html

If so you can find them at a diveshop ,they run about $12.00 there and
replacement bulbs are about $6.00
I got two at Wallyworld and payed about $5 a piece haven't  been able to
find them there again .
I like the amount of light that it puts out but the run time on them isn't
that long compared to a photon or pocketbrite

 It's made by Underwater Kenetics (I've never heard of them) and I got it at
Walmart for around 6 or 7 dollars. It takes two AAA batteries. It casts a
very bright light for its size. The neat thing about this light is that it
is so water proof you can throw it in a creek and it'll still work.  Its
weight (but it can't beat photon or its knock offs on the weight axis!) also
recommends it. Finally, it has a clip that will attach to a duck bill hat or
a dew rag and velcro works too. I'm thinking weight to light ratio for this
product must make it one of my better purchases. I showed it to some folks
at the Jawjah Ruck.