[at-l] Night Light

Ok, I'm a hypocrit ...
Some time ago I complained about lights in the wilderness which tend to harm star gazing eyes ... so you'd think I wouldn't use a light AT ALL ...
But noooo ...
I carry a light which I use most often under my tarp to read or cook ...
It's made by Underwater Kenetics (I've never heard of them) and I got it at Walmart for around 6 or 7 dollars. It takes two AAA batteries. It casts a very bright light for its size. The neat thing about this light is that it is so water proof you can throw it in a creek and it'll still work.  Its weight (but it can't beat photon or its knock offs on the weight axis!) also recommends it. Finally, it has a clip that will attach to a duck bill hat or a dew rag and velcro works too. I'm thinking weight to light ratio for this product must make it one of my better purchases. I showed it to some folks at the Jawjah Ruck.