[at-l] Enviornment

< It's just that I remember what things
were like 40 years ago, before the EPA had their fingers in everything.>

Well Earl, to try and keep this trail related, let me make an example that
will hopefully show how absurd this argument is:

'Why, back when my people moved to Buncombe County North Carolina in 1810,
they could walk from there clear to Maine and hardly see another soul. Things
were great for the outdoors. Now, with the Federal Government messing things
up, that whole wilderness has been shrunk to a tiny little green tunnel,
sometimes just a few hundred yards wide. Why if the government keeps screwing
around with the environment, the whole Appalachian Mountains will end up one
big paved parking lot.'

Envionmental laws are ruining the environment, huh? George Orwell would be
proud.

Joel from Flint
(who lives in the birthplace of General Motors, and only has to look out his
window to see what unregulated industry does to the land)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---