[at-l] Gale Norton, political activism, and this list......

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

[clip]
> I hope Jack doesn't get dissed off this list only because he makes a plea for
> us to decide just where are passions lie and would like to see where everyone
> is coming from.

Jack's not going to get dissed off the list. He may piss off the list, but
he'll not be asked to leave. That's the other list that does that.

I wish Jack would contribute more of his thru hiking experience with the
list, and not simply toss a bomb into the virtual campfire and run away.

He's one of the most colorful and interesting characters I met on my hike.

How 'bout it Jack. Pull a log up to the campfire. I'm buying.

Hiking again this year? NOBO? SOBO?  Still carrying that wicked-heavy pack?
Anyone die where you've stayed recently? We'd all love to hear the details
of that one straight from your mouth.

-p