[at-l] PA RUCK FOOD UPDATE & OTHER STUFF

Aloha All!

I'm about to ask the question that I'm
sure you hate... ... but I have to.  After going over the list of food
items being brought for the weekend, I'm still at a loss as to what I could
contribute that is needed/wanted.  I realize that by adding "wanted" I may
have just opened up a whole different "can of beans."   g   I
will be  traveling with my dog and staying in Carlisle so I'm sort of not
able to do much of the cooking stuff.  (Ram and Irene (class of 00 and 01
respectively) will tell you that that's probably a good thing!)  Count me
in on the clean up team though.  I believe monetary contributions were also
mentioned.  If you don't mind, would you suggest something that I can swing
by a store and pick up, order or mention a figure that you believe would be
acceptable as a contribution?  My many mahalos (thank you) to you in
advance.

Oh yes, if anyone has any suggestions for
accomodations permitting animals closer, I'll happily note change.  Right
now I'm under the impression that Carlisle is closer than Chambersburg.

Think that's it.  Except to say that
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.  It'll be nice to finally meet my
mentors Ramkitten and Irene.

Aloha again - Ann

--- rockfever@earthlink.net

multipart/alternative