[at-l] Gale Norton, political activism, and this list......

You know something, if I ever have to go get a job I am going to be real
careful how I pick my boss.  I have had some real specimens in my life time.
The people that opposed Gore complained about everything that Clinton did.
The people that oppose gale Norton complain about James Watt.  Both of their
bosses may have been sorry individuals but tomorrow morning look around your
work place.  I had a boss that didn't like his kid because the kid was a
diabetic.  I think I am a pretty good father.  With the afore mentioned logic
I should have never been able to raise kids.  Don't make sense to me.  But I
have been told I am Comprehentionally Challenged.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---