[at-l] Gale Norton, political activism, and this list......

Jack makes a serious post, even if his fonts are all screwed up.

I also believe Gale Norton is the wrong person for the job of handling what's
left of our national resources. Her record concerning the environment sucks.

I hope Jack doesn't get dissed off this list only because he makes a plea for
us to decide just where are passions lie and would like to see where everyone
is coming from.

That takes dialogue.

Sly