[at-l] Not with a bang [was: Stop Nominee Gale Norton's...]

At 01:03 PM 1/24/01 -0500, you wrote:

>It always amazes me how so many hikers who will give you the shirt off
>their back and the gorp from their food bag when you meet them on the
>trail somehow transform themselves, when the conversation turns to
>something big-picture like Bush's environmental policies, into beings of
>pure vitriol--rhetorical Unibombers who want to hike off to their isolated
>cabins and blow up all the people and systems they feel have aggrieved them.

If this is aimed at me, I REALLY resent it.
I try hard not to make personal attacks on AT-L.
and have never said anything like this about a lister.
If you want to wax poetic go right ahead, but tagging
me as a unibomber is out of line.

I attacked no one here.
My honest anger with the lack of progress is called vitriol, yet someone posts
a site which mocks something as superficial as Bush's facial
expressions and that's clever.
So be it....but the above characterization of me and my lifestyle is
out of line in polite circles.

If by some chance, this was not aimed at me, then I speak for
the other unibomber.
S'cuse me while I go put on a sweater...getting chilly around this fire.