[at-l] fears (moving off topic)

In a message dated 1/22/01 11:21:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
goinggoinggone@webtv.net writes:

> "irrational childhood fears"...

 Now that I'm in my 40s, I know that at 16 & 17 I was still in my childhood.
My fear was that while spending summers bushwhacking around in the Whites I'd
run into boobytrapped pot patches, or armed dope growers. I carried my
granddad's .45 caliber Colt revolver. Thing musta weighed ten pounds!
TJ < was not as smart as he thought he was

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---