[at-l] What do we look like?

-- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:45:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
>
> <<I was thinking of naming it "Toms foot."  Any other suggestions?>>
>
> I've always been partial to "George".

### "I just wish my Mom had named me Bill."

                          -- Poke'mon Trainer Ash Ketchem, on being told
                             the endtime prophecy stated "And The World
                             Till Turn To Ash."

Everybody Poke'mon

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10