[at-l] List of the class of '01

  Trail Name
  Other world name (the one on your driver's license)

  direction

  start date (if unknown then approximate)

  start and end points if not doing a thru

  having this will allow those of us left behind to know who to look
for

  both on the trail and on the list and when to look for them.

  Rich

Trail Name:      I'll let the trail decide

Name
:     Ann Pfeil

Direction    :    South to North -- all
the way!

Start Date  :    April 4/5, 2001

Getting so excited!  And thanks for letting me lurk in the background
on this wonderful site.

Aloha - Ann

--- rockfever@earthlink.net

multipart/alternative