[at-l] PA Ruck

Hi, all...
    Just thought I'd check to see if I could afford to fly to the PA
Ruck again this year.  Expedia.com has a real deal on American:  a mere
$1717.00 (that's for a roundtrip ticket, no less!), leaving Denver
(after driving two hours from Cheyenne) Friday a.m. and returning on
Jan. 30.  After quickly checking my appointment book (read:  checkbook),
I'm finding a conflict that will prevent me from attending.  So you'll
just have to try to have fun anyway, without the Blister Sisters
(sniff!).
    Take lots of notes and pictures.  And be sure to post some recipes.
        See you on the Trail.