[at-l] Rabies

A lot less screwed than if you get rabies. I am sure that the animal
control folks are trying to get the cat and test it for rabies. Assist in
any way you can. Rabies is one of those terrible ways to die. In India, the
treatment is to lock the victim in a brick out building encased in a brick
wall. If the victim is alive in a couple of weeks, he is cured.

OrangeBug