[at-l] Ridiculously Reckess Ruck-cast

Since the PA Ruck has bee denied a weather link, it falls on
my shoulders to be the weather witch and give a very long range forecast.

Friday AM will dawn sunny and bright...lemp around 30 degrees.
Approx..22 minutes after I get in the car, or whenever I hit the four lane,
it will begin to snow like h*ll.  If you plan to travel rt 11-15 to 81, I
recommend
you stay at least 30 miles behind me because the white out will be localized
over my car.  It will stop snowing the moment i pull into the Mansion.

Friday PM...Sunny and unseasonably warm with no wind.  High in the 50's

Friday nite....Clear....with astonishing starshine and a sliver of moon
Temps bottom in the 30's with no wind.

Saturday.....Sunny and unseasonably warm with no wind  High in the 50's

Saturday nite....Clear....with astonishing starshine and a sliver of moon
Temps bottom out in the 30's with no wind.

Sunday AM.....dawn sunny and bright...lemp around 30 degrees.
Approx..22 minutes after I get in the car, or whenever I hit the four lane,
it will begin to snow like h*ll.  If you plan to travel rt 81 to rt11-15 ,
I recommend
you stay at least 30 miles behind me because the white out will be localized
over my car.  It will stop snowing the moment i get home.

Click 'save' on this one folks....I have never gone public with my secret
gift of
loooog range forcastin' before!!!!!  History in the making and all that!