[at-l] PA RUCK update

At 01:41 PM 1/9/01 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>I think the problem is people getting fancy with their fonts!  If people
>would use just plain old #10 arial (in black) you wouldn't have this problem.
>  Stems from different email systems not jiving with one another is my guess.

Errr.....Sly, your posts from this AM, Foerst Service Chief Speaks 1&2
was liberally sprinkled ....

"The topic of this conference — landscape legacies — is timely.
Centuries of
human changes to our landscape have rendered the traditional dichotomy
between “natural” and “unnatural” all but meaningless. "

and my system rarely shows that stuff.