[at-l] nbsp, HTML show up in emails

At 12:34 PM 1/9/01 -0500, Arthur Gaudet wrote:
>Well, I guess the frustration has built up and I'll bring up this topic.
>Perhaps there is some straightforward solution that the group can arrive
>at. Or perhaps I'm the only one this is happening to and I'll shut up when
>I find out.
>
>I use Eudora,

good

>  on a Mac,

baaadddd....

>a plain text email reader. Some, but not all,
>messages have "non-breaking space" characters (and other special
>characters) show up in the body of the message. Here's a recent example
>from Marty46er:

Dump the MAC.  My Eudora and PC didn't do the &nbsp thing to Short Jobs post,
although I did see them in your 'copy and paste' in this e-mail.
   BTW..the example from Wild Bill below.....there was no sign of html there
either.  Sorry Globetrotter.....it's all the MAC's fault <g>

Warning, you have just listened to computer advice from a computer idiot.