[at-l] Need Lawyer help!(Not Trail Related)

Greetings,

Let's see: deny everything, attack your accusers, refuse to cooperate with
prosecutors and claim victory.  Oh yeah, drink a whole bunch of ice tea and
claim that there's no controlling legal authority. :)

Wishing you well in finding real advice.

Take Care,

Tim