[at-l] Acronym question

In a message dated 1/8/2001 1:32:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu writes:

<< Slowly catching up on about a month's worth of email.
 Must of missed something...what's SETH/SAETH?? >>

So much for my, No post Monday!  Is it Monday already?

SAETH, smart ass elitist thru-hiker.  But I'm changing that to BB SAETH, big
bad smart ass elitist thru-hiker.  It's a group of young hot shot hikers,
perhaps will be someone's trailname in '01.  Is it '01 already?

Sly