[at-l] shipping stove fuel

In 93 I had to do a business trip to Wytheville, VA and decided to get in
some AT time over the weekend before my business.  My plan was to fly down
Friday night, stay in the Holiday Inn in Wytheville and hit the trail on
Saturday.  Sunday night would again be in the Hol. Inn.  To make sure
that I had fuel for my stove, not wanting to go shopping Saturday AM
instead of being on the trail, I had Campmor ship a cannister to the
holiday inn with the notation to hold for guest arrival on Friday.  It was
there as promised.

Rich