[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

At 09:47 PM 1/5/01 -0500, Snodrog5@aol.com blasted the following out into
the ether:
>In a message dated 1/5/01 5:48:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
>writes:
>
><< >   Regardless, since this is a trail orientated list, what were the
>things the Reagan era did for the trails,
>  >that the Clinton reign overturned?
>
>        Truthfully -- they're not all necessarily trail-related.  But the
>  first that comes to mind is Clinton allowing all the PATCO air traffic
>  controllers to be rehired, after the were fired ACCORDING TO LAW, by Mr.
>  Reagan. >>
>
>  Yup, the only union in the entire US to endorse Ray-gun for president.
> Fired
>while legally striking for safe working conditions. Replaced by those who had
>failed to pass the tests. Those were the days, eh?
>TJ

      Yep, those were the days.  And, to be truthful, I don't know anything
about the strike and firing except what I (imperfectly) remember from the
news.  But, the fact that Reagan looked so -- MORAL and UPRIGHT, and Mr.
Clinton reversed so many of those "moral and upright" decisions that Mr.
Reagan had put into place made Mr. Clinton look just the opposite --
"IMMORAL and (insert opposite of upright here)".

      I've always tried to say something good about Mr. Clinton, and there
have been times that I couldn't.  However -- have you ever heard him play
the saxophone?  He plays some really nice jazz, with a nice sound and good
articulation.  I really wish he had gone into the entertainment industry, I
think we'd all be happier.  I know I'd be buying his CD's if he had...

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)