[at-l] aches and pains

No, I didn't miss your point. I understand your point. And I think, IMHO,
that it's bad advice. If your body hurts then it's for a reason. Ignore
it/deafen it at your own peril. If you take Ibuprofen as a preventitive
measure to reduce swelling that hasn't yet occurred then you won't know
when your body is saying to ease up a bit. When you have serious knee
problems later on, then maybe you can point to this and say, "Oh yeah."

Cleek