[at-l] aches and pains

--part1_e4.f348bec.27874836_boundary

In a message dated 1/5/01 12:42:23 AM Central Standard Time, Slyatpct@aol.com
writes:

> Not a doctor, but like to play one on the Internet, your joints are going to
> rebel at all the extra exertion and taking two vitamin I's nightly will
> help
> reduce swelling, which will help prevent further knee damage.

Don't know if it (Vit I) gives me less pain cause with it I sleep better and
don't know if I was hurting or not.
I too used to be a big 'suck it up' fan and anti pill popper, but sometimes
we change.
A persistent Dr finally got me to try Prilosec, Toprol XL, and Lipitor, I'm a
changed man. The Toprol is hard on my hiking as my heart rate is in the low
fifties without it and low forties with it; the Ascend steeply's become twice
as hard but the blood pressure stays where it belongs.
Now, don't anyone mess with my magic purple capsules, Even if my condition
wasn't a precancerous one I'd fight a mountain lion for my prilosec. There
were a lot of years that I just assumed constant heartburn was normal.
Where did all of that come from? Anyhow, I'm with Sly, try it you'll probably
like it. Vitamin I that is.
Plum'Crazy

--part1_e4.f348bec.27874836_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/5/01 12:42:23 AM Central Standard Time, Slyatpct@aol.com <BR>writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Not a doctor, but like to play one on the Internet, your joints are going to
<BR>rebel at all the extra exertion and taking two vitamin I's nightly will <BR>help
<BR>reduce swelling, which will help prevent further knee damage.
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>Don't know if it (Vit I) gives me less pain cause with it I sleep better and <BR>don't know if I was hurting or not.
<BR>I too used to be a big 'suck it up' fan and anti pill popper, but sometimes <BR>we change.
<BR>A persistent Dr finally got me to try Prilosec, Toprol XL, and Lipitor, I'm a <BR>changed man. The Toprol is hard on my hiking as my heart rate is in the low <BR>fifties without it and low forties with it; the Ascend steeply's become twice <BR>as hard but the blood pressure stays where it belongs.
<BR>Now, don't anyone mess with my magic purple capsules, Even if my condition <BR>wasn't a precancerous one I'd fight a mountain lion for my prilosec. There <BR>were a lot of years that I just assumed constant heartburn was normal.
<BR>Where did all of that come from? Anyhow, I'm with Sly, try it you'll probably <BR>like it. Vitamin I that is.
<BR>Plum'Crazy
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_e4.f348bec.27874836_boundary--