[at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!

In a message dated 1/4/01 10:05:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< BTW, was "Dumpcannon, PA" a Fruedian slip, an editorial comment on the
 town, or a misspelling? >>

lol...no, that was intended. How mean of me, I know...but, really, of all the
towns on the trail, that one was...umm...ya know, a dump. Anyone reading this
who might live there is gonna be mad at me, I'm sure, and I know there's more
to most places than meets the eye. But, still, the one day I have to see my
husband, Steve, just happened to coincide with me being in Duncannon on July
4th. The town before (Boiling Springs) was REALLY pretty, with a nice park
around a lake and some good munchie places, too, and a public pool we could
have used (I checked). So, after going through there, Duncannon didn't look
so good, and the campground we stayed in there left a LOT to be desired. Who
knows? Coulda been my mood.

Great reply, by the way, on the marriage thing.

Ramkitten